Notary Public

Certified True Copies of Original Documents - Including marriage certificates, death certificates, wills, birth certificates, diplomas, degrees and passports, and any other documents that a notarial certificate of true copy is needed. (Please note that the notary public must see the original document before certified copies can be made).

Commissioning Oaths and Affidavits -  Affidavits for name changes, including Applications to Change an Adult's Name and Applications to Change a Child's Name in the Province of Ontario, Affidavits to transfer ownership of vehicles,  Affidavits of service, Affidavits of Divorce, Affidavits of marital status, Photographs and ID documents, Letter of invitation for visitors to Canada, Consent to travel letters for children travelling abroad, any other affidavit required by law. (Please note that the notary public must see you in person).

Statutory Declarations - Statutory declarations confirming identity, Statutory declarations of marital status, Statutory declarations regarding ownership of property, Any other statutory declaration required by law.

Drafting Affidavits and Statutory Declarations

Call us now at 647-849-6582 or send us a message to schedule an appointment with HTW Law.

© 2020 by HTW Law Professional Corporation.

  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
bbb logo - HTW Law